Canada immigration visa application

Spousal Sponsorship

If you are a spouse, a common law partner or a conjugal partner of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you may be eligible to apply for Canadian permanent residence.

You can apply for sponsorship from in Canada or from outside of Canada.

You and your spouse/partner should meet specific requirements.

Generally, there is no an income requirement to sponsor your spouse or partner; however, there are some exceptions.

Book a consultation to find out whether you and your partner are eligible to apply and what documents are required in order to support your application.

Our services:

  • Review of your application for errors.

  • Consultation regarding admissibility and general requirements.

  • Full assistance with sponsorship application.

  • Assistance with preparing/perfecting your submission letter.

  • Assistance with obtaining work permit for your spouse/partner (in Canada)

Please book a consultation now