Canada immigration visa application

Status Extension / Resoration

If you are currently in Canada on a visor visa, study permit or work permit and you need to extend your stay, change your status or if your status in Canada has expired and you would like to restore it, we can help.

Book a consultation to find out how to extend/restore your status in Canada.

Our services:

  • Consultation regarding general eligibility requirements

  • Full assistance with extending/ changing and restoring your status.

  • Review of your application for errors

  • Assistance with preparing/perfecting your submission letter